Whether you are developing a small day Spa, a tanning studio, an everyday beauty salon or a Resort Spa, the endeavour can be equally challenging.
The Spa Warehouse can assist you with the planning, designing, implementation, and eventual setting up of any size project.
What you are benefiting from is the professional, passionate and unparalleled expertise of someone who has taken the time and energy as well as developed resources to learn and perfect the industry nuances. Strategic and invaluable alliances have been formed with a variety of professionals who bring quality work to the table. This saves you a tremendous amount of time and money by keeping your project on track and avoiding commonly made yet costly mistakes.
Opening a Spa or Salon involves the services of a variety of individual resources. Bringing together all the elements require the right project manager to assist in the integration and ensure that you have thought of everything in your exciting venture.
The Spa Warehouse project management department is led by Miss Jacoline Wentzel who always ensures that she is personally involved in every aspect of the project. You will have direct access to a highly experienced and well educated individual with years of passionate service in this industry. She will guide you and your team in all aspects of setting up your business and at all times offers the utmost attention to detail.
Projects we have been involved in:
- Pure Day spa – Ruslamere Guest House – Cape Town
- Spa at the Twelve Apostles – Cape Town
- Spa at the Oyster Box Hotel – KZN
- Constantia Day Spa – Cape Town
- The Lifestyle Store and Skincare studio – Paarl
- Alternatif Beauty salon – Cape Town
- Lyftaal – Paarl
- Shelanti Game Lodge and Spa - Limpopo
- Body and Soul Wellness Spa - Walvis Bay
- Seasons Hair and Beauty salon – Lusaka, Zambia (opened Dec 2014)
- Krystal Beach spa – Cape Town (Project put on hold)
- Revamp of the Heavenly Spa at Western Grand (Dec 2014)
- Spa at Lakeside Lodge - (Dec 2014)
- Spa at De Hoop Nature Reserve (August 2015)
- Spa at Steenberg Hotel and Spa (November 2015)
- Spa at Klein Constantia (2015)
- Masungulo Lodge (2015)
- Biutiful Aesthetic Centre – Paarl 2016
- Lume Beauty Atelier – current
- The Views hotel & Spa – current
- The Dome – current
- The Boathouse – current
- Taj Hotel & Spa – current
- Silver Forest Boutique Hotel & Spa – current